Cloud Adoption & Strategies:
Cloud Platforms like AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP) offer vast range of services that allows pay-as-you-go approach for its customers helping startups and small-sized companies to work on their next big ideas without heavily investing upfront on infrastructure and software’s running on them.
Customers pay only for the services needed, for as long as they utilize them (i.e. don’t have to pay if your servers are not running during non-business hours) and without requiring long-term contracts or complex licensing thereby saving great deal of procurement time.
Starting next Apple or Microsoft in your garage is still a possibility ?
When business grows exponentially customers don’t have to worry about scaling application or infrastructure issues anymore. Cloud services can be configured to be scaled up or down automatically based on your demands.
LSS’s expertise will enable clients to achieve digital transformation objectives using best and appropriate cloud platforms which will be aligned with custom cloud strategies defined for customer i.e. whether to invest in one or more cloud platforms. This will lead to gradually increasing your companies cloud footprint and reap the benefits of the cloudification. Customers can then re-channel cost saved and resources into developing innovative products and services launching company into higher projectile of growth.
LSS can help you achieve benefits of cloudification while leveraging existing legacy system/data, adopting micro-services culture and without any compromise on security, compliance, audit/transparency, performance, agility, availability and accessibility of the system or solutions.
‘Cloudify’ is the New Mantra!
Latest research shows that 78% of IT companies are either using Cloud services or in early stages of adoption. The biggest benefit of using cloud services is that the adoption can be small & gradually with minimum impact on budgets.
LSS can help you your first steps towards cloud adoptions; some of major ones are listed below:
- Identify the major categories of your investment by classifying them into cloud service offerings i.e. storage, compute, database, devops, application management, security & compliance, AI & IOT.
- Assess & Identify a system or application whose migration to cloud will provide best ROI
- Enable IT and application teams access to cloud ideologies, technologies and culture by training and certifying them into various Cloud Platforms
Cloud Migration :
Cloud migration paves the way for the exciting innovations to come – while ensuring customers can overcome barriers imposed by legacy systems by enabling internal teams to take the leap from focusing on maintenance/support to innovation & pioneer projects.
LSS’s team will work effortlessly to ensure that cloud migration plan is well defined and executed for all to see the benefits of it. In this phase we
- Identify the platform based on the use cases. Usually leading cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, Google will meet 99% of your use case providing necessary services/offerings to build technical solutions
- Identify TCO comparison for public, private and on-prem options using the cost calculators offered by most of the cloud providers
- Provide high level architectural options and recommendations for migration approaches which would have least impact to ongoing programs or projects
Defining cloud strategies needs someone who not only has theoretical knowledge but also deep practical knowledge of how to leverage existing system as well as cloud services keeping the best interest of the company.
LSS’s extensive knowledge makes us perfect guide and partner in defining strategies based on your needs by
- Utilizing our Cloud Maturity Model (CMM) will help customers access their current digital footprint to determine the cloud readiness or current state of cloud journey
- Optimize the cost by evaluating various cloud providers for multi or single cloud platform as well as evaluating them against private/public/hybrid cloud deployment options based on use case under consideration. Ensure that they align with overall Enterprise IT Strategy
- Develop a roadmap to cloud enablement while ensuring that the legacy systems, applications, data, hardware, software etc. are leveraged as much as possible
- Ensure that Cloud Roadmap & Enterprise Architecture are capable enough to adopt and accommodate emerging technological platforms such as IoT, Blockchain, AR/VR, ML and AI